New York Highway Runners (NYRR) has introduced its celeb lineup for the TCS New York Metropolis Marathon on November 6. The marathon yearly attracts a number of the brightest stars throughout sports activities, leisure, tv, and life-style.
Huge Hollywood names and luminaries shall be taking up this yr’s marathon to help impactful causes and charities. Actor Ashton Kutcher will make his marathon debut and run in help of his charity, Thorn, a nonprofit devoted to defending youngsters from on-line sexual abuse. Ellie Kemper is famend for her roles in The Workplace and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. She will run in her first New York Metropolis Marathon with the purpose to boost funds for The Brotherhood Sister Sol. The Boston Youngsters’s Hospital shall be supported by The Vampire Diaries’ and The Originals’ Claire Holt. Moreover, the star of The Strolling Lifeless and the movie The Everlasting’s Lauren Ridloff shall be working in help of PS 347, a New York Metropolis public faculty serving deaf, hard-of-hearing, CODA, and listening to college students.
A number of tv anchors and personalities will as soon as once more tackle the marathon together with the co-hosts of ABC Information’ GMA3: What You Must Know Amy Robach and T.J. Holmes. Avid runner Robach inspired her co-host to take up her ardour for working, and Holmes shall be collaborating in his first marathon. Producer and host of MTV’s Catfish: The TV Present Nev Schulman will run in his sixth New York Metropolis Marathon. Stars of The Bachelor and The Bachelorette will return to the marathon together with Matt James and Zac Clark.
New York Giants former working again Tiki Barber will proceed his streak by returning for his eighth New York Metropolis Marathon.
The complete listing of notable runners on this yr’s marathon is:
- Amy Robach – Co-host of ABC Information’ GMA3: What You Must Know and 20/20
- Ashton Kutcher – Award-winning actor; supporting Thorn
- Casey Neistat – YouTube star and filmmaker
- Claire Holt – Actress, The Vampire Diaries and The Originals; supporting Boston Youngsters’s Hospital
- Ellie Kemper – Actress and comic, The Workplace and Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt; supporting The Brotherhood Sister Sol
- Lauren Ridloff – Actress, The Strolling Lifeless and The Eternals; supporting PS 347
- Marit Bjørgen – 15-time Olympic medalist, Norwegian cross-country skier; supporting AKTIV In opposition to Most cancers
- Matt James – The Bachelor; supporting ABC Meals Excursions
- Meghan Duggan – Olympic gold medalist and New Jersey Devils Director of Participant Improvement; supporting Ladies’s Sports activities Basis
- Monica Puig – Olympic gold medalist, former tennis skilled
- Nev Schulman – Host of MTV’s Catfish: The TV Present; supporting NYRR Staff for Youngsters
- Nicole Briscoe – ESPN SportsCenter anchor
- Pia Wurtzbach – 2015 Miss Universe
- Ryan Briscoe – Skilled race automobile driver
- Sierra Boggess – Award-winning Broadway actress; supporting Most cancers Help Group
- Tiki Barber – NY Giants legend, host of Tiki & Tierney; supporting NYRR Staff for Youngsters
- J. Holmes – Co-host of ABC Information’ GMA3: What You Must Know
- Zac Clark – The Bachelorette; supporting Launch Restoration
About New York Highway Runners (NYRR)
NYRR’s mission is to assist and encourage folks by way of working. Since 1958, New York Highway Runners has grown from a neighborhood working membership to the world’s premier neighborhood working group. NYRR’s dedication to New York Metropolis’s 5 boroughs options races, digital races, neighborhood occasions, free youth working initiatives and college packages, the NYRR RUNCENTER that includes the New Stability Run Hub, and coaching sources that present lots of of 1000’s of individuals annually with the motivation, know-how, and alternative to Run for Life. NYRR’s premier occasion is the TCS New York Metropolis Marathon. Held yearly on the primary Sunday in November, the race incorporates a vast inhabitants of runners, from the world’s high skilled athletes to an unlimited vary of aggressive, leisure, and charity runners. To study extra, go to www.nyrr.org.